Cask Days was founded by barVolo in 2005 and has remained family run for the last eight years. The event has evolved into one of the most exciting craft beer festivals in the industry and a major contributor to the Ontario craft beer community. It has also encouraged brewers to experiment, explore diverse styles and have the opportunity to showcase their ﬁnest brews, in most cases – one oﬀ’s that are especially made for the event in cask-conditioned form. Our aim this year is to give you a unique beer festival experience that celebrates not only local craft beer but local food, art and music.
* Cask Days 2012 is a tasting event.
* prices do not include TAX (13%) or online service fees
* Tickets aVailable in person at barVolo (587 Yonge St.)
* tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable
* Printed copy of ticket will be required at the door.
* 19+ event. Please bring valid photo ID!
* portion of sales will be donated to the remix project
* Cask Days 2012 souvenir pint glass
* Admission to a five hour festival at the brick works
* Four beer sample tokens (1 token = $2.50)
* Live music & art preformances
* Opprotunity to try specialty beers from across Canada
* Official Cask Days 2012 Festival Guide
* #ONCASK.ca – Ontario Cask Ale Trail Map
* Ticket Prices Do Not Include Tax And Online Service Fee's
* Cask Days 2012 is a CASH ONLY event. Token system will be in effect. additional beer / food tokens will be available throughout the festival space.
* Cask-ales from micro-breweries across Canada
* 150+ different beers froM OVER 75 Confirmed breweries
* One-offs and specialty cask-conditioned ales
* New event space at Evergreen Brickworks (Toronto)
* Speical Micro-Brewery collaboration area
* Seminars about cask-conditioned ale
* "Breakfast With The Brewers" (Details TBA)
* Local food vendors / curated by Chef Guy Rawlings
* Brewery spotlight featuring 5 CASKS FROM ONE BREWERY
First Aid Kits On Site
On Site. Event is Cash Only.
No Smoking At Event
Non-Alcoholic Drinks Available